greg1953
When attempting to sync ... automatically or manually this has started to fail with an inability of the server to find the Temp folder path.  Nothing has changed on my system.  (See attached screen capture).  Any advice please Click image for larger version - Name: brain-sync-error.jpg, Views: 107, Size: 44.97 KB
greg1953
It appears that this error has now "gone away" ... can someone explain how it arose in the first place?
zenrain
Yes, it couldn't process the remote delta file, so it failed.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
Sorry, it's Friday and apparently I have extremely poor impulse control.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
greg1953
that's a  mimetic description ... not an explanation  ..... i didn't do anything to resolve the error  ... indeed the web brain was syncing even if the warning indicated otherwise 
pthompson
Greg,

It's possible there might have just been some sort of hiccup in our  syncing service at the time you received this message. I will let our engineers know. If you run into the same issue again, please let us know.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software