Spacenexus
Each time I start TB8 the windows layout resets to default.

Jim
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
jostber
I have the same issue with layout resets.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
HeinrichUnger
I have a Problem with two Monitors - one Landscape, one Potrait, and draging TB between this two often results in very courious layouts. E.g. The NOtes, and Tools Windows are disapearing moving from landscape to portrait
jostber
Hope this will be fixed in v.8.0.0.7. I have to reset my Notes and Thoughts window every morning.
jostber
This is still an issue in v.8.0.0.8. Should be quick to fix?

pthompson
Hello all,

Are you referring to the Tools Layout? For example, moving the Notes tab to the left... If so, I cannot replicate this issue on my end. I moved my Notes tab to a different position. Closed the app and restarted and it is still in the same position. Any additional information you can share will help us troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.
HeinrichUnger
Dear Patrick,

I am Feeling it does not make any sense. I have reported this bug, with two Monitors 3 thimes, another user gave me Feedback, that it is the same way.

Okay, you can´t recreat. So I for my Point will live with this bug, and the awful turnaround.

BR
Heinrich

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software