dubnick

Getting "brain cannot connect to the database.  make sure it isn't already open" message for one of my two brain files. (Smaller database works without a hitch....)
Noticed issue when I opened brain this AM (4.3.0.6 version) and two messages came up -- the error and the beta upgrade annoucement. I upgraded to 4.5 first, then tried to open problem file again -- same result. It gives above message but not functionality issues with smaller file....

mjd
Harlan
Hello,

Can you please post your output.log file? It is located in the Program Files\PersonalBrain directory. Make sure to post it right after you get the error message so that we can see what is going wrong. Thanks.

Regards,
-Harlan
Ronielle
I can't find the output.log file in the Program Files\PersonalBrain directory.
Ronielle Buduhan
Moe
Ronielle, Thank You for posting. If you have PB installed on a Windows 7 or Vista machine you will need to run PB as administrator for the output.log file to be generated. To do that, right click the PB icon in your start menu then select "Run as administrator", you can send the log file to support@thebrain.com that way we can track your request via a support ticket.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software