marcelplanb

In the mobile app I can see all the items I put in the Brainbox on my desktop.

But, when I am on a website and I use the share TheBrain (I don't see Brainbox as app to use), then I don't see the link in the BrainBox.

I a recent demo, I saw on an iPhone, that you can select BrainBox, that is not the case on Adroid.

Is this correct or do I miss something.

kind regards, 

Marcel

mcaton
Marcel,

Thanks for posting.  It will just be called "Brain" in the Share via... window on Android.

What browser are you using?

Thanks,
Matt
marcelplanb

Matt,

I am using chrome on my Adroid phone.

When I share a weblink using the "Brain"-icon on the phone (I see and can use that icon), the link is not added in the BrainBox.

Marcel

pablo_cg
I experienced the same behaviour as Marcel, but not with a browser. It looks like some applications "share" in a normal way, and some don't. My Samsung Browser works fine, and some apps don't. 
Marcel, you should try with another browser.  I'll try to check in my config which apps can't properly share with TheBrain
marcelplanb

I'will try this.

It works in Opera.

I have updated the chrome browser and now it works also with Chrome.

Thanks.

nw
Any plans to make brainbox compatible with a wider range of apps? For my specific use case compatibility with Spotify is of interest.
mcaton
I didn't even realize that Spotify had a share button.  I just tested and it did seem to work for me.  I had to click on SHARE and then MORE to find the option for Add to BrainBox.

Thanks,
Matt
nw
Hi Matt,

Yes, finding how to share to Brainbox from Spotify takes a bit of digging.

For me, using android 10, it looks like it is doing something but nothing is added to Brainbox.  When I share from Spotify the phone briefly switches to a white screen and then straight back to Spotify.  When I share from, for example, the Samsung browser, when it switches to the white screen an 'Added to Brainbox ' message and the Brainbox logo appear. In this case the link is successful added to Brainbox.

Regards,
Nigel

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software