korm
OS X 10.11.6

1. In addition to the tiles in the brains list, I would like to see an option to show the brains in the brains list as a list with columns: Brain Name, Date Last Synced, Date Last Opened.  Clicking column headers would sort the list.

2. Ability to organize brains in the brains list into groups (or "folders")

3. Ability to resize (make smaller) the tiles in the the standard view of the brains list.  Helpful on laptops with limited real estate.

4. Tooltip when hovering over a brain name to see the Date Last Synced and Date Last Opened.

Apologies if any of these features have been requested in the past.
mcaton
Paul,

Thank you for the feature suggestions.  I'll document these for further review.

Thanks,
Matt
mcaton

Also, the re-ordering option you mentioned does exist.  There are icons at the top of your Brains list page to order by Date Activated or Alphabetical.

Thanks,

Matt

korm
mcaton wrote:

Also, the re-ordering option you mentioned does exist.  There are icons at the top of your Brains list page to order by Date Activated or Alphabetical.

Thanks,

Matt

I know that, of course.  I am suggesting these be added also to the new features I suggested.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software