Henry
Can a 'make new folder' be added to BrainZip?
I keep PB backups in separate daily folders.
Making new BrainZip folders would be more convenient via BrainZip than navigating a file manager to the new folder location.
Thanks
Henry

Harlan
Hi Henry, the easiest way to do what you want is to type in a new name for your BrainZip including the date. This way you never have to change folders and can store many BrainZips in a single folder.

Regards,
-Harlan
Henry
Thanks. Yes.
Your solution is simple for me to have found.
speaker
May we have an option to automatically append a timestamp to the name of the brain to create a unique brainzip file? This will help people from inadvertantly writing over a previous brainzip file.

speaker

Steeph
speaker wrote:
May we have an option to automatically append a timestamp to the name of the brain to create a unique brainzip file? This will help people from inadvertantly writing over a previous brainzip file.

*bump*

Yes please, I would very much like this myself.
TimeStamp AND optionally version number. The latter is useful for backup purposes when upgrading to a newer PB version.

Hmmm....should make this a UserVoice suggestion, now where can I find some more votes....
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
Steeph
See Uservoice request

A scheduler is already present in PB nowadays, so an automated brainzip with the date in the filename should be easy to implement.

Any chance Harlan?

Thanks

PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software