katrinka
I tried creating a BrainZip of on of my brains posted to webbrain, but it created a 6-month-old version instead of the one that I could view on the screen!  I tried to create the BrainZip 3 more times, but continued getting the same old version. 

Please help!  I had the hard drive replaced on my Mac, and lost my original files.  I wasn't too worried, as I thought I could simply recover them via WebBrain's brainzip feature, which I believe was advertised as a way to back up brains.
Moe
Hi katrinka,

Thank You for posting. If you have already requested to download a Brainzip of your Brain previously, when you select to download a Brainzip, WebBrain will inform you, "A Brainzip for this Brain already exists. Download the current Brainzip?". If you select "Yes", the Brainzip you will be downloading is a Brainzip you previously created. Please select "No" to this message to request the server to create a new Brainzip of your Brain.

Thanks,
Moe
katrinka
Thank you, Moe.

I am still having the webBrain privacy settings issue referenced in my previous support request (now closed). You suggested setting a time to speak by phone, but I dropped the ball and just set all to "unlisted" as a workaround when I was too busy.

May we set a time for a phone call, possibly tomorrow?

Thank you,
Lisa

katrinka
katrinka wrote:
Thank you, Moe.

I am still having the webBrain privacy settings issue referenced in my previous support request (now closed). You suggested setting a time to speak by phone, but I dropped the ball and just set all to "unlisted" as a workaround when I was too busy.

May we set a time for a phone call, possibly tomorrow?

Moe
Lisa, I will be more than happy to contact you for a web meeting to sort out the issue you have run into with the privacy settings. I will contact you via support to setup a call.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software