Darkstar
Bug: 5.5.0.7 with Library on Windows XP - Properties and Attachments window not being refreshed after DnD operation

I noticed after dropping in an attachment (stored internally), that although the icon was updated to have a "2" in the corner, the Properties and Attachments window did not show it. (I keep P&A tool window displayed while I work) I wondered about the difference, chose a different thought to be the active thought, then went back to the original. At that point, the P&A tool window showed the new attachment.

A repeat of the experiment with a third attachment (stored internally) had the same results. The "2" turned into a "3" in the corner of the active thought, but the P&A tool window did not show the newly added attachment. Made another thought active, then the original thought, and the P&A tool window then showed all 3 attachments.

After a successful DnD operation to the plex (adding an attachment to a thought), PB needs to tell the P&A tool window to refresh, if it is currently displayed.
-Darkstar
Moe
Darkstar, Thanks for the post. You are right, it seems as if PB is not refreshing the P&A list. I have noted this for the engineers to look into.

Best regards,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software