mashinus
Hi
The  toughts have only 2 childs? How to make three: one on the left, another in the middle and one on the right? Personal Brain support only binary systems?
Thanks
SamCox
Thoughts may have any number of children.

The display of child thoughts is restricted to an even number of columns (see Options > Preferences > Look & Feel > Maximum Child Columns) because with an odd number of child columns, the center column would display directly below the parent thought and the links between the children in that column and the parent would not be distinguishable.
mashinus
Thanks for your answer
But the motif what I want to Buy a mapping software is exactly to have three child thougts. I am a teacher and to explain a plan to write a text I use three words: introduction, development, and conclusion. From each this child I wrote another to show a plan before writing. Is there any way to represent this with personal Brain? I like this software but this problem make me to hesitate to buy it
Thanks
zenrain
You may try expanded view (View > Last Expanded) which allows you to place the thoughts manually. However, there isn't a way to do it in the normal view.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software