ihudak
I've added a link to my trello board (attached it as an URL). 
I expected that TheBrain would open it in internal browser, so my trello board would be right inside of my project (the thought representing the project).
But... got error:

Your browser is not supported.

OS - MacOS 10.15.1 with all most recent updates
The Brain is 11.0.42
mattgyverlee
Interesting. A fix way back in 11.x.29 on Windows solved this problem for me. They moved to Chromium 75. I guess they never got around to the browser upgrade on Mac.
Harlan
This is a little beyond our control as every web site can set its own requirements and decide what to look for. Certain sites may disallow access from browsers that they do not recognize (e.g. Chrome/Safari/Firefox). 

Each platform uses a different browser as appropriate with Chromium on Windows and WebKit on macOS. The latest browser offered by macOS is already in place. 
Regards,
-Harlan
ihudak
for some reason the embedded browser on Mac is detected as Safari version 0
mcaton
Version 11.0.47 is our latest v11 Beta release. Is this the version you have running?

Thanks,
Matt
ihudak
just tried with 11.0.48

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software