Kriggel23
In "Paste Outline" when accepting "Always link to existing" or "Link to existing <thought>" a new thought is created instead of linking to the existing one.

V 5.0.1.8, Win

Kriggel23

Harlan
Thanks. We're looking into this.
Regards,
-Harlan
Kriggel23
V5.0.2.0 : it's still an open issue - seems to work only for the first thought pasted, but not for the following ones.

Btw - are there any plans to realize "Paste Outline" for jump thoughts as well? Could be something like that:

A
B
C

D

A - B : Jump thoughts
C - D : Parent thought C with child though D

Kriggel23

Kriggel23
V5.0.2.5 - it's still an open issue.

Kriggel23

autoxracer
I just realized this issue today as i have been spending most of my time trying to figure out an efficient way to get an outline.  only to find that the paste feature is broke for multi paste to get the linking feature.

HOWEVER, i discovered a really cool pivot table feature in excel 2007.  You can create your PT and then under design tab, click on report layout and select outline.  It sets up PT with exact format needed for PB... as long as you only have data in the "row labels" area you should not have any issues.

Once the issue is fixed i would like the ability to select "jump to existing" as this will allow me to quickly cut and paste variously organized thoughts that can link to each other through jumps, parents and children.

Kriggel23
V 5.0.3.1 - it's still an open issue.

Kriggel23

Moe
Kriggel23, Thank you for posting. This will be fixed in the 5.1 release of PB .

Best regards,
Moe

grave

But when will this long-awaited release of version 5.1?

WHEN?!

zenrain
Finally! A hard date.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software