mtrifiro
Option + RIght Click should bring up the context menu with alternative options offered (e.g., Delete Thought vs Forget Thought).

I just updated to11.0.67.0 and this version treats the right click the same as a left click: It opens The Thought Properties and does not let you get to the alternative options in the context menu.
mtrifiro
Now it's working correctly. I haven't figure out how I got it into a state where it wasn't doing the right thing. I will try to reproduce it.
mtrifiro
I have not found a guaranteed way to reproduce this. However, if I wander around my Plex option + right-clicking thoughts eventually the Edit Thought box will open instead of the context menu. I am, yes, being careful to make sure I am right clicking (actually, I'm on a trackpad and so I am two-finger clicking to be precise)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software