DavidGretzschel
double context sensitive.pngSo to me it is obvious that the third search result should be the first one instead, as it is a direct match.
The commas in those Thoughts signify that it is context-sensitive.
There are two commas in each of the listed Thoughts, because the respective parents are also context-sensitive.
I would like to heavily rely on knowing what the first search result will be, when I type it, to quickly move around my Brain.
However this doesn't seem to work out, at least not with those double-context-sensitive Thoughts.
So I can't press "enter" blindly to get where I need to, which is really inconvenient.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Harlan
I see what you mean. The reason the third item is not first is because itis not a direct match due to the spaces in the thought name but not the query. The other matches above it also contain all the query terms and are likely shown first because you accessed them more recently. 
Regards,
-Harlan
DavidGretzschel
@Harlan
The third results actual name is: ".209 27, 7, 2020"
The only space in there is to make the hidden ordering system to make the date order work right in all time subselections of the year.
I don't mind that search reorders for my convenience, but the first result has to be predictable, as I usually blind-enter it.
I use "search" less for finding things, but more for quickly going places, you see.

I don't have an opinion on whether spaces should affect the query, but I think hidden spaces should be excluded from such a rule, as they make all ordered items tough to navigate to.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

--
---
---

DavidGretzschel
To elaborate, each day of the year is a Thought to me in this exact format.
I want to write a script, so that I can automatically output the String for "in x weeks" or in "x days".
That way, I could (re)schedule a lot faster.
If need be, I might change all my days into YYYY/MM/DD-format, but that'll look not nearly as good on a Month Plex. (and I just plain don't like it)

--
---
---

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software