Manni Show full post »
Manni
Just to remind the team that this bug with disappearing .gifs is still present in 10.0.13.0

This can happen randomly, even after import. The icon is there, and suddenly it disappears.

Any chance to get this fixed?
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
Harlan
Thanks. Fixed in 10.0.14.
Regards,
-Harlan
Manni
Thanks Harlan, much appreciated 🙂
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
Xavier
Harlan,
Why you favor the beta version, and not the official version for this bug?
No news for V9 : http://forums.thebrain.com/post/bug-thought-icons-gifs-disappear-after-import-from-v8-to-v9-9833846?pid=1305283604&random=61349
Harlan
Hi Xavier,

Active development is happening on v10 at this time. Some bug fixes will be pulled into the 9.1 codebase on it's next update.
Regards,
-Harlan
Xavier
Hi Harlan,
So you recommend me to upgrade in V10, in spite of beta version?
mcaton
Xavier,

You can install v10 on the same machine where you have v9.  One will not overwrite the other (if you're only interested in testing).  But yes, we do recommend the v10 upgrade. 

Thanks,
Matt
Manni
Hi Xavier,

I also recommend the update to V10, but you might want to either upgrade to the last V10 beta version before Brainbox support (I think it was 10.0.11 or 10.0.13) or wait until the sync issue related to Brainbox is fixed, because once you've upgraded to the latest V10 beta (the one supporting Brainbox) you might still have sync issue even after you downgrade to V9. You'll find the thread about sync issues in this beta forum.
Xavier
Thanks Matt for your return.

@Manni, I truly thank you for taking the time that you did to give me answers. I have a Brain "bac à sable" (how do you say that in english when you test and qualify software in an isolated, your say "sandbox" ?). So I test V10 and the sync issue with my Brain "bac à sable".

The sync it's essential for me, because I use Web Client of TheBrain frequently.

Regards,
Xavier
Thanks Harlan for the fix in V 9.1.17 !

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software