DavidGretzschel

2nd phone:

So for an Anrdoid-app the expected behaviour is:

Use the app. (assuming you didn't turn off the phone in the meantime)
Do something else.
Next day, open the app again and start back where you left off without any delay.

observed behaviour:
A splashscreen appearing for several seconds. Then either a crash or the menu for selecting TheBrain.

Imagine you were trying to lift your arm and had to look at a "arm 2.41"-splashscreen for several seconds first.
Then go thru a menu to select which arm. You'd cut it off in anger very quickly (well, you'd proably give up in frustration, because that would require too much menuing)

So far while I'm growing more and more comfortable with TheBrain 11 on the desktop, the TheBrain on Android is nothing but a useless toy.
And I know that it's hardly meant to be something mature yet, but please fix the program-state-saving issue first. That's easily the worst.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software