mtrifiro
Occasionally the thought properties box will have the wrong vertical height for its name field and you cannot see the text until you start typing.
2020-03-14_06-40-48 (2).png 
I never noticed this happening before 11.0.63 (I'm using 11.0.64.0 now), but now it happens semi-regularly.

I can reproduce this by visitinghttps://www.successpodcast.com/#
in my browser and then dragging it to the Plex.
mtrifiro
The bug actually seems to appear in any pop-up text input field that only has one character in it. In the example below I am creating a new parent thought.

1. Drag from the current thought to create a new parent thought. The pop-up appears with a full-size text field:
6F74A11C-48FF-4BCD-81C4-B7B2420E32F5.png  Type a single character, and the box shrinks (here, I typed a T):

19472390-B67A-4E37-BB31-917218A4D3E2.png  Type a second character (in this case, an O) and the box expands again:
B74878BD-EC97-4A8A-BA4F-B9A11C0B0121.png 
mcaton
Thank you for posting. We have also seen/replicated this issue and hope to have a fix available soon.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Good news. This issue has been repaired in our latest 11.0.66 build which is now available on the Alpha Channel.

Thanks,
Matt
mcaton
The Alpha channel contains frequent updates and provides access to the very latest versions. It is the recommended channel if you have an urgent need for a fix that is not yet available on the Stable channel and do not mind frequent updates.

To get on the Alpha channel:

Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Updates, and select Alpha from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.

macOS: Go to TheBrain > Preferences > System > Updates and select Alpha from the dropdown menu. Then go to TheBrain > Check for Update, and install the update.

Matt
mtrifiro
I am using the alpha channel versions. This fix appears to be working.
mcaton
Great! Thanks for the positive report.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software