jarendt
I don't know if this should be considered a bug or a feature request, but some of the PB windows do not respect the usual shortcut keys for closing windows on a Mac.

In particular, I've noticed that the Preferences window and the Properties & Attachment windows do not close if you press Command-W or ESC. I even played around with various Windows style shortcuts to see if perhaps PB just wasn't using idiomatic shortcuts for the Mac.

The windows that open for entering a Thought do at least respect the ESC and ENTER keys for dismissing them.

Where Command-W would especially come in handy is with the Properties & Attachment windows. With the ability to assign an accelerator to quickly open that window for a highlighted thought, it would be just as nice to be able to quickly close it when done.

PB 5.5.1.0-b | Mac OS X 10.6.1
zenrain
+1
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Quorcork
Yes, yes, count me in.
Generally a throughout support for MacOS Hotkeys is still missing, sadly.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software