TeachU
Is it possible to have a simple calculation field? I want to make a client activity brain---so I show a particular activity of my business, enter a client as "child" and the amount spent. If a client refers a new client, I could add to his activity.

At the end of the year I would have a picture of what activities produce the income and which clients produce income and referral income. A calculation field would be very helpful.

Chris

Chris Reich
http://www.BizPhyZ.com
zenrain
This isn't currently possible. However, it would make a great feature request in UserVoice.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
TeachU
I did develop a simple work around that actually is a bit easier than a calculated field. By thought linking to an Excel files, I can log activity and manipulate the data as necessary and achieve the results I need. I still have rapid access to the data in context but more control over it.

I think this is easier than having a calculating field which require a great deal of defining in order to calculate the right things, right?

Chris Reich

zenrain
Yup, I would imagine it would be quite a bit easier. 
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software