RichardB
If you set up an all-day event -- someone's birthday, for example -- the PB Calendar seems to block-out a 24-hour period, starting from some arbitrary time of day. Thus the birthday seems to last for two days! I don't know how PB chooses the start time -- it might be the start time of the last event you set up before this one, but I'm not 100% certain of that, and it seems to have a fondness for 4 pm.

If you set up an event that starts at midnight and ends on midnight the same day -- ie, a 'zero length' event -- and then set up an all day event for a subsequent day it starts at midnight and blocks out the 24 hour period till the next midnight (which, I submit, is what it should always do).

But then it 'forgets' and if you set up a third all day event it reverts to a 4pm start. At least it did when I tried it just now. 

Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Or am I doing something wrong?

PB 5.5.2.4, W-7 64 bit, J-1.6.0_20

Richard
mcaton
Richard,

Thank you for writing in.  Are you clicking on the "ALL DAY" box?  This should take the Time (hours and minutes) option off the screen and leave you with a blank Time frame back in PB.

Can you send a screen shot of what you are seeing on your end?

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software