igoldsmid1
Seems so obvious, not sure why its not there yet:

Special: Events - Lists Thoughts that have associated Events on the Calendar - AND there needs to be a way for the listing to List the Thought Name, The Event Name, the Date, and whether or not there is a reminder ...

Thanks,

Ian Goldsmid
Darkstar

Seconded.

-Darkstar
jostber
This would be useful.
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Fantastic
I'd like to add to this thread if I may..

I am using the program to manage info about a student population of about 1300 persons. It would be very helpful if I could link students members(children) to a group(parent) based on a link type with a time dependancy.

The link would have a start date and an end date, with the option of an alert for the start and/or end. Thus, I could enter details of vacation away dates and then when I clicked on 'Vacation away' the persons who are away would be a member of that group. Group membership would self adjust.

I would not want a different link type for each day, but rather a simple method so that members can come and go from the group based on date.

Dynamic vs static membership! 
zenrain
Wow, that's another good idea.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software