NorthFarm
I had a rebuild problem which led to the disappearance of nearly all my events. I have now found them. There are still in the database but they are not showing on the calendar grid - only in the ledger for the day. See Event_missing_from_calendar_grid.GIF.
I cannot edit the event as I cannot enter its properties box in any way. The event in the picture "Check privat tickler" is actually a recurring event that happens every 4th of the month, but as you can see it does not show up in the grid.

Upon further inspection I can see that old events not shown in the grid has nothing under Date in the ledger and are showing the current time under Time. New events created post-rebuild are showing "Repeats" under Date and nothing under Time. See Event_missing_from_calendar_grid2.GIF.
Click image for larger version - Name: Event_missing_from_calendar_grid.GIF, Views: 186, Size: 132.73 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Event_missing_from_calendar_grid2.GIF, Views: 185, Size: 126.93 KB
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
mcaton
Hans - this seems to be related to the other Calendar issue you mentioned.  If we can get a copy of your (pre 5.5.1.5) Brainzip, we can review this issue.

Thank you,
Matt
NorthFarm
Hi Matt.

No problem other than it's 1.6 GB.

Could I copy some of these thoughts to a new brain and send this instead?
----------------------
Moe
NorthFarm, can you try un-checking file attachments when you create your Brainzip. This should reduce the size of your Brainzip. If you can get the size down to 1Gb you can send it via the following service http://www.transferbigfiles.com.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe,

its on its way. I'll send the current brain first and then the pre-rebuild database afterwards (clearly labeled ).
----------------------
NorthFarm

Can't send the pre-rebuild database. Please see here: http://thebrain.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=35928695&postcount=8

----------------------
Moe
NorthFarm, Please send us a zip file which contains your "_brain" folder not including the File, Index, Trash or Extras folder.

Best regards,
Moe
NorthFarm
Hi Moe,

I am sending it now - it's 104 MB so I sent it via transferbigfiles.com
----------------------

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software