GerSch
At the moment I really don´t understand exactly the functionality of the new Inbox of V9. Evernote is the best program to capture all kind of information. Yes, I can link the note to TheBrain, but, as @Harlan mentioned in another thread, TheBrain can´t index the content of the Evernote note. So, when I send the Evernote note with a title and an URL to the Inbox of TheBrain, can I see there the titel, the linked URL and the note?

Or @Harlan are you working on a webclipper like Evernote has, but still is working with TheBrain? ;-)
zenrain
See Harlan's responses in this thread for more information on the Inbox.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Also, in regards to the ability to search in Evernote (as well as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) those services have to have security in place to prevent TheBrain or any other third part service from accessing them.  So searching/indexing their content is currently not possible.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software