bgatenby
I've been following the upgrade to Ver 6 as best I can, but I was kicked back to the free version a while ago.  This seriously reduces my ability to review the software and provide input.  I am particularly interested in the enhanced calendar which is not available in the free version.

I do have a bought & paid for legal ver 5 upgraded to 5.5.  While I understand that I am not eligible for a free upgrade to ver 6, it would be nice to try out the new features until the final release.  At that time I would decide whether to purchase the upgrade.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
Moe
bgatenby, Thanks for posting. In order to run version 6 as the Pro Trial edition you need to create a new Brain. If you open an existing Brain in version 6, PB will disable the Pro features.

Thanks,
Moe
bgatenby

Thanks Moe, I'll try that

asexymind
If I want to migrate my main brains to version 6, is it recommended that I 
1) rethink - the beta is not sufficiently stable. Brains might get corrupted and new thoughts lost/warped.
2) create a new brain, select all the thoughts in an old brain, copy and paste?
3) create a brainzip of the old brain, then open it in PB6?
Thanks!
--
Mark Michael Lewis | The Profitability Coach
http://GameOfThriving.com | Mark@TheThriveCoach.com
asexymind
And, am I understanding correctly: 
If I purchase version 6, it will open my existing brains with full features?
Or, I still need to cut/paste even if I purchase?
thanks!
--
Mark Michael Lewis | The Profitability Coach
http://GameOfThriving.com | Mark@TheThriveCoach.com
mcaton
If you upgrade to (purchase) PB6, all of your old Brains will be fully functional with all of the new features

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software