jctalbert

I realized (too late) that I should have put this comment in the Beta forum, instead of tagging to an existing thread.

I'm unable to drag web URLs to a thought. 

• PB Beta version 7.0.3.2 - Trial
  • Windows 7 64-bit
  • MS Office 32-bit
  • IE 9 / Firefox 12.0

Suggestions? Answers?

Thank you.

rengel
Take a look at

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/Browser-Integration-and-TB-7.0.3.0-5762739

May be, this helps.

Regards,

Reinhard, TB 10.0.48.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
jctalbert,

If you are using IE9 to drag the URL in, try holding down Ctrl+Dragging to see if this resolves the issue for you.

Regards,
jctalbert

@pthompson - Holding Ctrl while dragging doesn't work. I've tried with IE9 & Firefox 12.0, but neither worked.

@rengel - I have Java version 1.6.0_31. I downloaded Chrome, and drag-n-drop works fine, without holding extra keys.  

pthompson
jctalbert,

If you are still having this issue, please recreate it and send an output.log to us via support.thebrain.com.

How to obtain your output.log file:

Right click the TheBrain icon in your start menu then select "Run as administrator", this will enable TheBrain to run as administrator for one session. Next, reproduce the problem then forward us a copy of your output.log file which can be found in the "Program Files\TheBrain" folder on your system.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software