plegoux
Hi

After re-installing my pc, I can't drag and drop any pieces of outlook in TB. Or to create a new thought or to add an attachement to an existing thought. Nothing happens in TB.

FYI: existing outlook attachements/links of my brain (outlook://...) open well when activited

Outlook 2010 version : 14.0.6123.5001 32 bits
TB : 7.0.4.5 32 bits (re-installed after outlook whithout outlook process)
Java...: look at my signature

Thanks for your help

Patrice
Patrice Legoux

TB 7.0.4.5
Java 1.7.0_09-b05
Windows 7 64 bits SP 1

Main PC:
Toshiba Satellite, 4Gb RAM, Intel® Core™ i3-330M, 2.13GHz
Windows performance index: 5.0

PC 2:
Asus Eee PC, 2Gb RAM, Intel Atom CPU N460 0.66Ghz
Windows performance index: 2.3
pthompson
Patrice,

First, please make sure you are using both the 32-bit version of Outlook and TheBrain OR the 64-bit version of Outlook and TheBrain. Both applications need to be the same bit-version or drag and drop will not work. If you have checked this and are still having trouble, this usually indicates a problem with your redemption.dll, usually caused when Outlook is still running during the installation of TheBrain. This can, typically, be resolved via re-installation of TheBrain while Outlook is completely closed. If you have already tried that and it still isn't working, you can manually add the redemption.dll within Outlook. To do this:

(From Outlook) go to (File > Options > Add ins > Manage COM Add-ins > Go... > Add > ...) and select the redemption.dll file that (for most installs) resides in (C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\bin)

If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

plegoux
Thanks Patrick !

"manually add the redemption.dll within Outlook" has been the solution.

Patrice
Patrice Legoux

TB 7.0.4.5
Java 1.7.0_09-b05
Windows 7 64 bits SP 1

Main PC:
Toshiba Satellite, 4Gb RAM, Intel® Core™ i3-330M, 2.13GHz
Windows performance index: 5.0

PC 2:
Asus Eee PC, 2Gb RAM, Intel Atom CPU N460 0.66Ghz
Windows performance index: 2.3

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software