StevenMay Show full post »
ChrisCase
Matt, I fail to see what your message has to do with the problem that Webbrain does not display the menu, which you suggest is because it is displaying in Ajax, which is odd because Java is definitely installed.  I see nothing in the tutorial explaining this. Unless this can be fixed, Webbrain remains useless to me, and the rather large amount I paid to upgrade to version 6 pro so that I could move over from Sitebrain to Webbrain looks more and more like a naively premature expenditure.
mcaton
Chris,

Just to be clear, last week we upgraded WebBrain to a new foundation of HTML 5.  The Java and Ajax versions are both gone and will no longer be an option for WebBrain.  The interface itself has been streamlined with the removal of the tool bar and share button across the top.  Also gone is the side panel that used to display information about the WebBrain author/owner and comments.

We're continuing to add new features and further enhance the application.  Many of the features that existed in the old Java version will be returned as we continue to develop this new WebBrain platform.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to have a GoToMeeting with you early next week to discuss your concerns and feedback on the latest upgrade.  Please let me know if you'd like to put a meeting on the schedule by reaching me directly at matt@thebrain.com.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software