jperegrino
Started running the beta for the first time today.  Tried to link a thought to an existing thought.

* First time sort of worked -- at first I couldn't see the newly linked thought, but when I went clicked on the "+" to see a generation more, I could barely make it out ... highlighted just below my parent thought.  I clicked on the thought, and it was liked properly and when I went back, it was there as it should be.

* tried to link another thought.  Simply can't do it.  It won't link.  It finds the thought that I want to link to in the pop-up list, but whether I click on the right link on the list, or hit return, it won't link.

Running beta 9.0.123.0, on MacOS 10.12.1
Long-time brain user, 7.5K thoughts in brain
-- Mac Brain user since v1.x 8,678 thoughts and counting!
jperegrino
I quit and restart the app.  Now the link is there.
jperegrino
Additional info: when I was having the problem, it was when I was running the app for the first time.  I imported my v8 brain and was poking around for about an hour or so.  Then I tried adding a thought.
mcaton
James,

Interesting.  Thank you for the additional details.  I'll set up a new testing environment to see if this can be replicated.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software