mctrexler
Had a first of its kind issue today.   One specific thought with 10-15 subthoughts wouldn't open.  The other thoughts at the same level would open.  I was able to get around the problem by "crawling the brain" 1 level down from that thought, linking all of the subthoughts (which did show up in the search box) to a new thought, and then deleting the offending thought.   The question is whether this suggests anything else that I need to be worried about. 
pthompson
It's almost impossible to give you a definitive answer on this if you have already removed the offending Thought and our engineers have not had an opportunity to look at it. If it happens again, I would recommend contacting support directly at support.thebrain.com or support@thebrain.com with as much information as possible (including, but not limited to, an output.log after recreating any issue you may be experiencing).

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software