Peter93
Hi,

since TheBrain 8 pasting thought icons I copied from images doesn't seem to work anymore. The symbol is just greyed out. Since I used this feature often, it kind of annoys me that I need to capture images instead of just pasting them in.

Am I the only one experiencing that issue?

What I also noticed recently is that sometimes I can't drag & drop urls from Google Chrome or any other browser into TheBrain. A restart fixes it most of the time. But it's just annoying because it happens a lot recently (dunno why). I'll further observe when this happens, I didn't find any pattern yet.
pthompson
Peter,

I am not sure what symbol you're referring to. There were some changes made to they way Thought Icons are added to Thoughts in TheBrain 8 with the inclusion of our pre-installed Thought Icon library. But copying and pasting images as Thought Icons should still work without any issues.
Peter93
Hi Patrick, 

it's been a while since I've looked in here, was way to busy in the last months. Unfortunately, in 8.0.1.1 the bug still remains, at least for me. The "paste"-icon is always grayed out, even when I copy images to the clipboard.

Here is the icon I mean:
Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-30 um 23.02.35.png 
pthompson
Peter,

Have you tried right-clicking on the Thought and choosing Paste Thought Icon? Does this work for you?
andreas
I now ran into the same problems:
Copy/Paste of images and other files (pdfs, etc.) stops working after using thebrain for a while. The only way to make it work again is to restart the computer.

Yesterday, I gave a presentation using thebrain. Every time I plugged in the projector, thebrain crashed. Really ugly. There are serious problems with Yosemite and thebrain that need to be fixed. If I cannot rely on thebrain working flawlessly, I cannot rely on anyone on this planet anymore ;-)
pthompson
Andreas,

Are you using the Java 8 specific version of TheBrain with Java 8 on your Yosemite machine?
andreas
Now, yes. Was on Java7 before. Thanks for the hint!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software