Steeph
Hi

See the screen shot. The bottom half of the Calendar tool has vanished and it's not possible any more to drag the divider upwards to show it again.
I believe this issue has been around and fixed not so long ago, but I'm not sure about that.

While posting this I also noticed the calender is in Dutch, not in English as it should be as I've set PB to English.

Thanks

Click image for larger version - Name: CannotResizeCalendar.png, Views: 86, Size: 22.87 KB
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
Moe
Steeph, Thanks for posting. Since version 6.0.1.8 the list of events for the active Thought can be found by selecting the event count button in the calendar toolbar. In your screen-shot there are no events so it shows 0 and is grayed out. Regarding the other problem with the calender appearing in Dutch,  I have informed our developers.

Thanks,
Moe
Steeph
Hi Moe

Missed that in the Release Notes, must be because it's becoming very large
Thanks for explaining.

PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software