danlandrum
I was arranging a rehearsal this morning and multi-selected quite a few thoughts that have YouTube URL attachments. As they were added to the multi-select pane, they all started playing. Closing the pane did nothing. Reopening the thoughts individually showed no indication that they were playing. Even closing all the windows didn't stop the background audio. The only solution is to quit TheBrain completely. This must be a bug. 
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
This WAS a bug several versions ago and has gone through a reappear/fix process several times.  Are you running the latest 9.0.109 build?  I'll do some testing to see if the YouTube issue has reappeared once again!

Thank you,
Matt 
mcaton
I'm not able to replicate any issues on either Windows or MacOS.  Can you verify which version of TheBrain 9 you are currently running.  Also, please send a quick video of the issue if possible.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software