ChrisCase
Why has the option to upload a brainzip been removed?
pshanks
Chris,

The upload to WebBrain is now done through PB.

ChrisCase
OK, I figured out that the comnmand to synchronize will also upload a brain if it isn;t already there.  But Webbrain claims that the brain is set to private and cannot therefore be viewed unless I upgrade to Premium.  What makes it decide the brain is private?  There are quite a few thoughts in it that are private, but also most are not, including the Home thought.  Moreover, a brain I already have there works, but has private thoughts.  So  has Webbrain been set to decide from a certain date that if you have any private thoughts at all, it won't allow the upload without more payment?
zenrain
If you log in to your WebBrain account, and click My Account, you will see a list of your WebBrains. Click Settings on the one you want to change, and under Brain Visibility you should have the option to set it as Private, Unlisted, or Public.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
ChrisCase
Can someone from the Brain company please give an accurate answer to the question of why any new brain uploaded is set to private, even if it contains no private thoughts?  There is of course no option of Public, Private or Unlisted unless one has a premium subscription.
pshanks
Chris,

Anytime a "new" brain is upload to WebBrain it is marked "private". You then have to make a decision if you wish this version to be left as "private" or you can change it to either "Unlisted, or Public".

We like the default behavior.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software