SarahLawton
Sorry. Am I being thick?
I have created a peronsal brain on v6 on my desktop.
I have created a new account on WebBrain.com and verified it by email.
I have synced my personl brain several times yet it doesn't shoe up at all on my web account.
What am I doing wrong?
Moe
Hi Sarah, Thank You for posting. When you upload a Brain to webbrain, it may take some time before it will appear under your list of Brain as it gets submitted to a que of Brains to be processed on the webbrain server backend.

Thanks,
Moe
KeithS

Hi, I have had the same the same thing happen, and I have been trying/waiting for the brain to appear under my WebBrain account for about an hour now is there a particular problem with the server today?  If not is it normal for there to be a significant delay between syncing from a desktop to the online version.  I was hoping to use WebBrain to enable me to access the same brain between home and work, and if I can't be sure that the two versions are in sync then it may be a problem.

Keith Scholes
KeithS
OK it has appeared now, but it would still be useful to know if update delays are to be expected.
Keith Scholes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software