Dryopithecus
It's quite difficult for me to describe this issue in English. Sorry if my bad English cause you headaches.

In Normal - Collapse All view:
* Dragging a sibling to the child-thought-position will turn that sibling into a child.
* Dragging a child to the sibling-thought-position will turn that child into a sibling (a child of the first parent).

But In Normal - Expand All view:
* Dragging a sibling to the child-thought-position works OK.
* But dragging a child to the sibling-thought-position does nothing, I think it should work the same way as in Normal - Collapse All view.
Moe
Thanks for the post. I see what you mean here. I will make a note of this for the engineers. You can still achieve this in Normal > Expand All with a few steps.

Example
  1. Create a new Brain call it A.
  2. Create a Child Thought of A called B.
  3. Now create a Child Thought of B called C.
  4. Go to the home Thought A.
  5. Right Click Plex then select View > Expand All.
  6. Now drag Thought C counter clockwise to Thought A until you see C's Child Gate link to A's Parent Gate and C's Parent Gate link to B's Child Gate then let go.
  7. Now while Thought A is active, move Thought C clockwise until you see Thought C's Parent Gate Snap to Thought A's Child Gate and Thought C's Parent Gate snap to Thought B's Child Gate then let go.
  8. Unlink Thought C from Thought B.
Best regards,
Moe

Dryopithecus
Glad you understand my English, and thanks for the tip.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software