bmac
This is an old bug which still has not been resolved:  When dragging (to copy) an outlook email message to the plex all capitalization of the message contents which are displayed in the thought folder notes area is lost.

Any idea when this will be resolved?  Thanks.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
pthompson
Bill,

Yes, our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. We have no scheduled time frame as to when it will be resolved. Thank you.
GerSch
Please give us a solution. I have over 70 Outlook-E-Mails I would like to store in TB, but with correct capitalization. I did not up to this time, but I get more an more problems, because I need those informations in the E-Mails in TB.
pthompson
GerSch,

I'll inform our engineers that this is a much needed fix. Thanks.
GerSch
@pthomson: Thanks for your effort. Are the Outlook issues not fixed at this time or are you waiting with the fixes up to the next bigger update? Three month we had to live with. It makes sense for me, if you will bring a version 7.5 with new features for the coming Windows 8 at the end of Oktober. If not, why don´t you make V7.0.4.6? Please give us an explanation why not?
pthompson
We can't give exact times or dates for the completion of fixes regarding issues/bugs that our engineers are working on because it is simply impossible (and irresponsible) for us to promise or guess such. Please understand that there are multiple bugs, as well as enhancements, that our engineers and developers are working on and they can't always get to a certain issue/bug (and sometimes have to move on to more important issues and come back to others later) right away unless it is affecting the overall use of TheBrain in a detrimental way. You can keep track of the changes that have been implemented by viewing our Release Notes: (http://goo.gl/7q0HS). We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software