BrentK
I linked to a folder named Documentation, and within that folder are other folders named 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.9, 4.9.1, etc.  The 4.6 and 4.9 folders appear in PB, but not the ones ending in .1.   I renamed the .1 folders to '4.6 mr1' and '4.9 mr1' and they now appear. 

I tested the same names as 1st and 3rd tier folders, and they all appeared in PB, so this seems to be an issue only with 2nd tier folder names.  I also tested using drag/drop and 'Link to Folder', and the results were the same.

Moe
Brent, Thank You for posting. Looks like something in the handling of Virtual Thought names is throwing the visualization of Virtual Thoughts in the Plex. I have written this up with the engineers so that they can look into it. For now, please use the workaround which you have hinted on. Instead of putting "mr1" in the folder name you can just put single quotes around the name which seems to work the same.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software