andrew_1
Hello my name is Andrew and I've been using the Brain for years now with >50,000 thoughts and >55,000 links. I use TheBrain in a professional environment (I'm a doctor) and do not want inconsistent features in my presentation to patients. 

I use icons in a nesting fashion for my information and that is now the problem. With the new update, I no longer have access to my prior icons. In all fairness I much prefer the new icons. But I need a "change all instances icon X to icon Y" function so I can update with the newer better version. I cannot reasonably update >10,000 thought icons.

Thank you.
metta
@andrew_1 ~

You may already be aware of this, Andrew, but if the icons on your thoughts have been set using thought types, you can change the icon on each type and it will automatically change the icon on every thought to which the type has been assigned. (If nothing else, this might be a helpful strategy to use going forward.)

In the meantime, I hasten to add, I understand if your icons have each been added manually, then this would certainly explain the need for your feature request.

Also, FWIW, there is a way to restore the old set of icons from TheBrain 8, just in case this might be a help in the short term. (Switch to the note view on the link to see the instructions for restoring the icons.)
andrew_1
Thank you for the response. I'll make the change going forward as you suggested.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software