NorthFarm
I would like the possibility to change de default settings for the Add Event dialog.

I don't use the calendar for planning but to remember things. So ideally for me the default time slot should be 0 minutes. But that's just me, so could we please have a setting in Options where the user could control the default?

Also, since I use the calendar for reminders only, I would like to set "Reminder" as selected as default, and the time for the reminder for 0 minutes. Again that's just me so again a setting in options to let the user control this would be great.

I have most of my reminders set as medium priority, but again a setting in options to control the default per user would be great.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
pthompson
Hans,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will be sure to pass this along to our engineers and developers.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software