mlapointe
In PB3, you could adjust the relative size of distant thoughts in Distant Thoughts view.  Is there a way to do this in PB4?

I can adjust the size of all the fonts by dragging the center wheel, but not just the distant thoughts.

At any size, the distant fonts crash into one another - overlap vertically - making them very hard to read.

Thanks

Dryopithecus
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this feature is not available yet in PB4.

I used to love Distant Thoughts view, but in PB4, it's getting too difficult to read when there are a lot of thoughts in the Plex, I have to use Normal view instead.

It would be great if we can change the font color and size of distant thoughts.

Regards,
Yang
zenrain
Yes, I hardly use distant thoughts because of this issue. In addition to being able to set the size, it would be nice if the ctrl+mousewheel scroll function of the expanded thoughts view worked in distant thoughts view. Mine are bunched so close together it's almost impossible to distinguish between them.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software