igoldsmid1
when selecting any text in Notes, and using the Notes toolbar, trying to change background or foreground colour, the colour is not changed, instead, blank lines are inserted at the beginning / top of all the text in the Note.

MacOs Sierra
Ian Goldsmid
mcaton
Ian,

Wow.  I wasn't getting this behavior at first.  Returned to test again 10 minutes later and I'm seeing something similar on my Windows 10 machine.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Documented.

Matt
igoldsmid1
this annoying bug hasn't been fixed yet - how come?
Ian Goldsmid
mcaton
Ian,

Thank you for posting.  This issue seemed to have been resolved in previous builds.  I just tested today, however, in 9.0.141 and was able to replicate the problem.  I'll re-document and re-introduce the issue to the development team.

Thank you,
Matt
igoldsmid1
this problem still not fixed in Version 9.0.147 - also just noticed that notes with a lot of text perform really badly, ball spinning product hanging kind of behaviour. (tested with a note with 12,107 words)
Ian Goldsmid
pthompson
Ian,

Yes, the bug #3068 is still open. It will be in the Release Notes once it is resolved.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software