BrentK
I have four Thought Types pinned on my plex that represent the four stages my projects go through.  I move Thoughts from one stage to another by drawing a 'parent line' from the Thought to the appropriate pinned Thought Type.

Lately, almost every time I draw the parent line to change the Thought Type, TheBrain creates a pin for one of the Thoughts I've recently viewed.  The new pin is always created/inserted next to the pinned Thought Type that I just drew the parent line to.

I'm not sure if this new anomaly is related to anything I've changed, but recently I did change the name of the project Thought Types so that they each begin with a number and colon (i.e., 1:name, 2:name).

Brent

pthompson
Brent,

Thanks for posting. I've been unable to produce these same results using both numbered (1:name, 2:name, etc.) Thought Types and un-numbered Thought Types. 

Could you perhaps outline the steps you followed in which this occurs and post a screenshot of your end result just to make sure I am understanding correctly? Thanks.
BrentK
Patrick, I just re-tested this after closing/opening TheBrain, and now I can't reproduce the issue.  Not that I'm complaining...  

Brent

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software