GerSch
Can I change the image of the thumbnail in the list of my Brains?
mcaton
GerSch,

The thumbnail will change to reflect selected background colors or wallpaper.  So yes, open a Brain and click on Options > Brain Theme to modify these settings.

Thank you,
Matt 
GerSch
I see, but my Brain has a white background. So there is no way to change the thumbnail like you could do in V8... :-(
mcaton
Only if you are willing to change the background colors.  I'll document this as a feature request.

Thanks,
Matt
pthompson
GerSch,

The changing of the thumbnail you are referring to is currently done (in our official release) on webbrain.com via the Settings of a Brain.

Our new cloud services, as you may know, are under active development and this hasn't been implemented yet.

This, of course, is not to say that we cannot add this as functionality in TheBrain app directly which Matt has already documented.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software