ruudhein
Normally you can toggle the checkboxes on/off using the button or the keyboard shortcut.

It one of the items is checked, the toggle won't work.

Based on conventions in other software I'd say this isn't expected behavior
Using: Evernote | Filterize | Roam Research | Feedly | Save Page WE | TheBrain v11.0.91.0

(Windows 10)
metta
Tested and confirmed here:
> Individual menu toggle works when boxes are checked and unchecked
> Pull-down formatting (font styling) checkbox option does not work when at least 1 box is checked
mcaton
Ruud,

I'm not able to replicate, but maybe I'm not understanding the issue exactly. Can you provide a step by step process or video?

Metta - I do see that changing the font on a checkboxed line will remove the checkbox.  I'll document. **Update... now I can't replicate again. Will continue testing.

Thank you,
Matt
ruudhein
There you go 🙂

1. list some items
2. Select them
3. Toggle checkboxes on using the menu or keyboard
4. Toggle them off
5. Check one of the checkboxes
6. You now cannot toggle the checkboxes again

In case you wonder why this matters, in checklist geek land this is a quick way to reset your whole list 😉
checklist.gif

Using: Evernote | Filterize | Roam Research | Feedly | Save Page WE | TheBrain v11.0.91.0

(Windows 10)
mcaton
Ruud,

Ah ha! (sound of palm smacking forehead...)

Thank you! Documented

Matt
metta
@mcaton ~

Just to confirm, this checklist issue applies to both the menu option and the font styling option:
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq66nQuZGV
mcaton
Thank you Metta. After reviewing your video, I see what you mean.  A checklist is a paragraph style choice in that drop down list.  But I suppose you should be able to select a DIFFERENT style - right? Documented.

Matt
metta
@mcaton ~

Yes. Either choose a different style, or UNselect the checkbox style -- depending upon how this drop down list is designed to work.

Thanks for documenting.
metta
Thanks for the prompt turnaround on fixes for both issues in v11.0.26. Ã°Å¸â„¢â€š
mcaton
Metta,

Thank you for confirming.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software