jkrjora

I'm looking to use Autoit; is there a way to "clear" all tags - like a "untyped" thought? i.e. "untag" would remove all tags?

Rob Johnson
zenrain
I don't believe so, no. Sorry.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
jkrjora,

Thanks for posting. I'm not familiar with Autoit, but you can clear all tags on your thoughts or a selection of thoughts by adding them to a selection and then clearing the tags from the selection.

Running a report would be an easy way to select all of your thoughts at once if you want to remove all tags from all of your thoughts.
jkrjora
pthompson thank you.
the point in a single command to clear tags from a thought, is that the autoit program does not have to know what tags were applied in order clear them...
Rob Johnson
pthompson
jkrjora,

I see what you mean. So you're looking for a shortcut that would clear all tags assigned to a particular thought? If so, that's a great idea and would be an excellent addition to our Uservoice page (http://thebrain.uservoice.com) as a feature request. Our development team reviews this site very often to obtain ideas for future features to implement. The site lets them categorize users feature request by popularity. If your feature requests receive enough votes they can be a potential candidate for implementation in a future release of PersonalBrain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software