bmac
For some strange reason tonight, when clicking the brain button it will not expand.  A little tab (bar) appears at the top of the screen identifying PB4 as 'Personal Brain' but then quickly disappears.

The only way to close PB4 is to do so through the task manager.  I have uninstalled then re-installed PB4 but no luck.  I will do this again making sure there are no remnants of PB4 remaining to see what happens.

I am running Vista Ultimate, 4 gigs Ram and PB4 4012.

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
bmac
Well, I was able to get it to run after a complete uninstall and install.  In the registry under Session Manager there was an entry involving PersonalBrain regarding a renaming session that had not completed with this notation: ??/c:/User/programs/PersonalBrain4...

I took the chance of deleting that and then reinstalled PB4 and got everything working again.

Bill

Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
Ahmed
Thanks so much for alerting us of this. If this occurs again, mind uploading the output.log file located in your PersonalBrain directory to this forum, or sending it to support@thebrain.com?
Thanks,
Ahmed

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software