Xavier
I've been unable to successfully open brains on webbrain for the past hour. Is the server down?
Xavier
MSI.nc - http://www.msi.nc
---
TheBrain 11.0.119 (Windows, Web Client, Android) - Pro License
joshsullivan
When logging into app.thebrain.com/login, the first time it got hung on Authenticating, the second time it got hung on Loading Brains, finally on the third time I was able to see the list of brains, but like OP I was not able to open them.

I'm getting the HTTP 500 error in TheBrain (both iOS and Windows Desktop versions), that @DavidGretzschel is getting as well.

I'm seeing this in the sync drop down in TB 11.0.81.0
2020-05-13_6-29-40.png 

Appears to be a large scale server issue.
TheBrain 11 Alpha Channel
Windows 10 2004 Enterprise
DavidGretzschel

Personally I'm not dependent on cloud services. All my work happens on one machine now (and Android has too many issues to be useful for me, atm).
But a human-readable error would be nice.

[some thougths, not feeling strongly about them though]

Something like: "Cloud Sync temporarily out of order." instead of "HTTP-gibberish-1337".
And maybe a link to a page like this from the filemenu>help:
(doesn't have to be that complex)
https://twitchstatus.com/
If this is maintenance, it'd be good if it was announced beforehand.
If this is a surprise (DDOS-attack, someone editing a "do not touch this"-file or whatever), then it'd be good if one could check the server status and see that it's already being handled.
Or simply an automated post that appears on the forum when an outage is detected.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
We did have an unexpected interruption the other day. Sorry for any inconvenience. All should be well now.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software