bkonia Show full post »
mctrexler
In a corner of the brain website is the following text, but I can't figure out what it really means, nor can I find "teambrain" anywhere on the website.  Any suggestions?

When another person assigns you a role for one of their Brains, it will appear here.                                                                                                                 To enable the ability to collaborate on Brains, subscribe to TeamBrain services. Until you subscribe to TeamBrain services                                 you will not be able to make changes to other people's Brains, regardless of the user role you are granted.

mcaton
I realize it's an old post, but if anyone is still curious to know more about TeamBrain, you'll find the information you are looking for at http://www.thebrain.com/products/teambrain/.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software