rengel
Make groups in the types and tags lists collapsible/expandable.
Reinhard, TB 10.0.48.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
metta
+1

This would be even more helpful in a static (instead of pop-up) window display.
eeik
I'm going to respectfully suggest that we think bigger about what "tagging" is intended for ... well, bigger about most everything, but especially for this thread on tagging. A modest incremental 1.15x improvement in the tagging capabilities by including expanding/collapsing lists is of course a welcome addition, but there are other features that need love and revising tagging should be done holistically with user experience flows in mind.

Below are two links, both to projects on Behance (not mine BTW, but I would support them as a starting point if I were directing the team) that have some bigger thoughts on how tagging might work.

To the team, if they get to spend much time perusing these threads, please give these explorations a look and consider these suggestions at your leisure:

A little about tagging.jpg 
mcaton
I like the collapsible type and tags lists.  I'll document this feature request and review the links here as well.

Thanks,
Matt
eeik
Great, thank you for your consideration on the links Matt 👍
LuizAlfredo
+1
L.A.G.M.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software