igoldsmid1
Using Preferences - color change for highlighted links -- doesn't work - links remain the same color when highlighted no matter what other color has been chosen in the Preferences / Colors Tool

PB 5.5.2.1

Ian Goldsmid
mcaton
Ian,

Correct you are.  I believe this may already be on our developers list, but thank you for bringing it to our attention and I'll make sure the issue is addressed.

Thank you,
Matt
Moe
Ian,

Can you try turning off "Thicken highlighted links" in Options > Preferences > Look and Feel (Tab).

Best regards,
Moe
igoldsmid1
un checking thicken links on highlight does resolve the issue - looking forward to the fix
Ian Goldsmid
rhodes
I have the same problem in v5524 and just noticed this thread which confirms the issue. It's also been reported here.

I too would like to make highlighted links stand out against all the others by giving them a different color, but the only way to achieve this it seems is to turn off the thickening option, which is a separate feature.

I notice Matt Caton said last December
Quote:
I believe this may already be on our developers list, but thank you for bringing it to our attention and I'll make sure the issue is addressed.

It would be nice of them to fix it once and for all.

Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software