GlenBuecker
Is it possible to combine the notes from several Thoughts into a single, continuos printout? For example, say I select five thoughts representing the principle genres of a musical period. I would like to print the notes from each of these on a single page as if there were contained in a single note. Is this possible in PersonalBrain?

Glen
Dryopithecus
Sorry, I think this is not possible yet.
pbmember

Wouldn't it be nice if you could print out your brain in Outline view and it included all the notes below each thought that had them? Then the "whole" brain would show on the print-out, so the Brain could be more than just interactive on the screen, but also printed out for a presentation.

MAC User
Darkstar

Is there any way to use the XML export of the brain to do that? For instance, by importing that into OpenOffice/MS Office and using "Outline" ?

-Darkstar
bfisher
I would vote for this feature
zenrain
http://thebrain.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/78324-include-notes-in-copy-as-text-outline-
Well, the good news is it's marked as planned.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software